The Official December Wedding Photos!

Back in December I shared a wedding I had the pleasure of doing the flowers for on December 11, 2015.  At that time, I had only my own photos of the flowers and the setting up of the flowers to share, which was great but, I have been hoping for the professional photos.  I wanted to see real people holding my bouquets! Thankfully, this week, they became available to me and now I can finally share them with you.


Here is the beautiful bride, Laura.  She only wanted white roses with a bit of "sparkle" for her bouquet.  She was right.  The bouquet looks so elegant.
 The Topsfield Commons in Topsfield, Massachusetts; the site of the blessed event. 

Here you can see the "sparkles" for the bridal bouquet.

Lovely

Here we see the bride, her lovely mom and sister.  Such a wonderful picture!


The happy couple

There weren't any professional photos that truly showcased these two large arrangements around the fireplace.  Luckily, I had plenty of pictures of my own...




The Bridal Party

More of the Happy Couple

Funny Poses



I loved making the flower girl bouquet.  It was so cute with touches of stephanotis added in.

So sweet and beautiful

I can only take credit for the flowers here.  The take-home gifts were all made by the bride and her family.  What a neat idea!  And it photographed sooo well!
This truly was a lovely wedding for me to be a part of, mostly because the Mother-of-the-Bride is a good friend of mine, but, also because Laura, the bride, was so nice and so lovely.  It was a joy to work with her.  I wish Laura and Ben all the best!!

Linking With:

FindingSilverPennies


LoveofHome

TheScoop

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment