Springtime in Paris Open House

Hello,

My name is Christine and I am the owner and creative voice of Mitchell & Company Designs and Events.  This blog is in its beginning stages and, truth be told, I am still working on the "About" section.  So...while my blog is still somewhat under construction, I wanted to start posting!  The below photos are of the "Springtime in Paris" Open House I hosted last year to launch my company.  It seemed like a good place to start.  I hope you enjoy the photos, are inspired by the ideas and get a taste of what Mitchell & Company Designs and Events has to offer!



Bright Silk Flower Door Hangings and Fresh Flowers in Galvanized Buckets
 Welcomed Our Guests



Brittany Ann Designs created this Les Fleurs Banner


Outdoor Arrangement



 

Front Entry Arrangements

Buffet Table


Cupcakes Created by Brittany


Milk Jug Carrier Arrangement

These Eiffel Tower Cookies were generously supplied by Sweetpeas Bakery, Westford, MA

These "Merci" labels were printed from the website of Celebrate Magazine


Tissue Paper Flower Garland


Dessert Display

The yummy macarons were supplied by Keyk's Bakery in Chelmsford, MA


Terrarium Door Prize




Please look for tomorrow's post on our visit to the Boston Flower Show this past weekend!

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment